Veterinary Applications & Case Studies
Case Four: Hematoma
Debbie, a filly presented at a Breeding farm in Ocala, Florida with a large hematoma measuring 16 inches x 12 inches on the right shoulder. Treatment protocol was Five minutes 2x per week. Dr. Weikert assessed the pitting before Ig2000 therapy and there was none. Two minutes into the Ig2000 treatment pitting initiated. The entire hematoma started to soften and shrink. The hematoma resolved after 6 Ig2000 therapies.
Veterinary Applications in Large and Small Animals
- Sports Related Injuries/Tendon and Ligament Injuries
- Prevents/Denatures "Proud Flesh"
- Eye Disorders - Corneal Ulcers, Infections and Lacerations
- Viral and Bacterial Infections
- Pain - Trauma and Arthritic
- Elimination of Scar Tissue
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
- Benefits - Small Animals
- And much more...